MoneySpot (Australia) is an online loan service provided by MoneySpot Finance Pty Ltd under credit license 450305 that is available to employed Australian residents.
MONEYSPOT LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To make a loan application, the applicant is required to be 18 years old or above Australian citizen or permanent resident with a consistent income stream channeled through a bank account from employment.
MONEYSPOT LOAN REGISTRATION AND APPLICATION
1. Click on the online loan application portal
2. Select the loan amount and purpose of the loan to be borrowed then click click ‘Continue’
3. Enter your personal details i.e title, first & last name, birth date, email address/username and password then click ‘Continue’
4. Enter your contact information i.e mobile phone number and residential address details like unit, street name, number & type, address suburb, postcode and state.
6. Input your employment and financial details such as employment status, payment cycle, expenses and debt repayments then tap ‘Continue’
7. Select your preferred identity verification document between driver license or medicare and enter the respective required details.
8. Proceed to enter your bank details for verification, agree to loan offer contract and check bank statement.
MONEYSPOT LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
MoneySpot loan amounts range from a minimum of $200 to a maximum of $5,000
MONEYSPOT LOAN INTEREST RATES
The loans attracts a 20% establishment fee and a 4% per month of the principle amount.
MONEYSPOT LOAN TERM
The loans have a loan term of 2-48 months whereby repayment is through automatic direct debit from one’s account as per set due dates. However, a $35 direct debit dishonor fee is incurred whenever direct debit fails due to insufficient funds or reschedule of payment date.
MONEYSPOT LOAN CONTACTS
PO Box 1006, Strawberry Hills,
NSW 2012, Australia
Tel: 1300 048 156