MoneyMe (Australia) is a loan service provided by MoneyMe Financial Group Pty Ltd under credit license 442218 that is available to Australian residents. The service is also available for download from Playstore and Appstore.
MONEYME LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To make a loan application, the applicant is required to be 18 years old or above Australian citizen or permanent resident with a consistent income stream channeled through a bank account from employment.
MONEYME LOAN REGISTRATION AND APPLICATION
1. Navigate to the online loan application portal
2. State your reason for borrowing.
3. Enter your personal details such as title, names, email, phone number, marital status, number of dependants, residential address, citizenship status.
4. Read, understand and agree to the terms and conditions and click ‘Next’
5. State your employment status in terms of employment type, company name, time with employer and industry then click ‘Next’
6. Input your income details in relation to payment frequency, pay cycle and the availability of government benefits.
7. Elaborate on your household expenditure and allocations made towards different expenses.
8. The system will automatically calculate the variables and depending on the outcome, approve or decline you a loan with an offer to refer you to another lender.
MONEYME LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
MoneyMe loan amounts range from a minimum of $5,000 to a maximum of $50,000
MONEYME LOAN INTEREST RATES
MoneyMe attracts a 20% establishment fee and a 4% per month of the principle amount.
MONEYME LOAN TERM
The loans have a loan term of 12-36 months whereby repayment is through automatic direct debit from one’s account as per set due dates.
However, early repayment is welcomed without any cancellation fees.
In the event of failure to make repayment on due date, extra penalty charges will be incurred on the principle amount.
MONEYME LOAN CONTACTS
Level 3, 131 Macquarie Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Level 2, 317 Hunter Street, Newcastle, NSW 2300
Tel: 1300 831 269
Share your thoughts