Jacaranda (Australia) is an online loan service provided by Jacaranda Finance Pty Ltd under credit license 456404 that is available to employed Australian residents.
JACARANDA LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To make a loan application, the applicant is required to be 18 years old or above Australian citizen/ permanent resident with a consistent income stream channeled through a bank account for the previous 3 months.
In addition, the applicants should also possess an active online banking account, email address and phone number.
JACARANDA LOAN REGISTRATION AND APPLICATION
1. Go to the online loan application portal
2. Choose your preferred loan amount and term by using the slider.
3. Select your loan purpose from the provided list which include vehicle purchases, expenses (event/medical/vehicle), travel & entertainment, veterinary, educational, home moving & maintenance, debt consolidation etc
4. Click ‘Next’
5. Click on ‘Start Application’
6. Enter your title, names as per government issued ID (first,middle&last), date of birth, relationship status, mobile phone number, email address and nationality.
7. Proceed to read and understand the terms and consolidation and acknowledge by checking the box.
8. Click ‘Next’
JACARANDA LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
Jacaranda loan amounts range from a minimum of $5,000 to a maximum of $15,000
JACARANDA LOAN INTEREST RATES
The loans attract interest rates from as low as 7.9% per year as well as a 20% establishment fee and a 4% monthly fee.
JACARANDA LOAN TERM
The loans have a loan term of 9-24 months whereby repayment is through automatic direct debit from one’s account as per set payment cycles.
However, early repayment is welcomed without any additional charges whereas failure to make repayment on due dates will incur extra penalty charges.
JACARANDA LOAN CONTACTS
PO Box 370, Indooroopilly,
Queensland, 4068, Australia
Tel: +61 1300 189 823