Branch loan app is a product of Branch International which offers loan amounts of upto Ksh70,000 to be repaid in monthly installments.
The Branch loan app is available for download from the Playstore as well as the Applestore. New applicants are required to register and make a loan application.
Once the loan is approved, you can always go back and check your Branch loan balance using the below steps.
- Download and install the Branch loan app from the Playstore.
- Launch the Branch loan app and click on ‘Continue‘ tab
- Click on ‘Take me to Sign in/Register‘ link located at the bottom
- Click on either ‘I’m new to Branch‘ if not registered or Click on ‘I have a Branch account‘ if you are already registered to proceed.
- Select your country from the list provided and click on either ‘Sign in with Facebook‘ or ‘Sign in with Phone number‘
- Input your phone number and click on ‘Sign In‘ to receive an SMS with a code to verify your phone number.
- Go to your phone messages and retrieve the 4-digit code from the sender ID: Branch-Co and input the verification code
- You will then be automatically logged into your Branch account whereby your Branch loan will be displayed on the homepage.
- If you require a detailed repayment schedule, click on the ‘Loan balance‘ tab followed by ‘Repayment schedule‘.
Scroll through the slideshow below for visualization on how to check Branch loan balance
Categories: Loan Articles
I just want to know my loan balance for full settlement. Thanks
I, Akibo Solomon Oladipupo a customer in this service upset my loan of #2,400 early this year, which acknowledgement letter were sent to me before I lost my loan.
Now, the loan still revelent.