Timiza is a loan product from Absa bank that offers quick emergency access to credit for a period of 30 days with a one-time facility fee of 5% as well as interest rate of 1.08%
In order to be eligible for a Timiza loan, you need to meet certain requirements so as to become eligible to qualify for Timiza loans.
Below we look at some of the procedures on how to qualify for a Timiza loan.
- You need to be a Safaricom subscriber for more than 6 months.
- You need to be actively using the Safaricom services including M-Pesa, voice and data.
- You need to be a Kenyan with a valid national ID card.
- You should not be negatively listed on the Credit Reference Bureau for any outstanding loans. In the event that you are already listed and are eventually cleared, it will take a minimum of one month before being considered for a Timiza loan.
- You should not be blacklisted on Okoa Jahazi.
- You should not have a low credit rating at Credit Reference Bureau
- You should not have any existing Timiza loan.