The Money Platform is an online peer-to-peer lending platform provided by Gracombex Ltd under reference number 716455 that is available to residents of UK.
THE MONEY PLATFORM LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To qualify for a loan an applicant is required to be at least 20 years of age, be a UK resident with at least 3 years of address history, possess an active bank account with a good credit history.
THE MONEY PLATFORM LOAN REGISTRATION AND APPLICATION
1. Go to the lender’s website and begin registration by submitting details about you i.e title, first & last name, birthday, nationality, marital status. number of dependants, UK mobile phone number and UK landline number (optional)
2. Enter your address details for the last two years i.e residential address and postcode.
3. Submit your income details in terms of employment type as well as the monthly net income. The income may include the income received through a joint account.
Also for additional income sources, click on ‘Add New’ to enter the details.
4. Enter any rent/mortgage payments including the payment frequency and value.
5. Fill in your email address as well as generate and confirm your password to be used for all future logins to your account.
6. Finalize the registration process by selecting the check-boxes to confirm that you have read & understood the lender’s terms and conditions, agree to a credit search, consent to receiving marketing material, agree to being referred to alternative loan lenders and also agree to your information being shared to other third parties.
THE MONEY PLATFORM LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
The Money Platform loan amounts ranged from a minimum of £250 to a maximum of £1,000
THE MONEY PLATFORM LOAN INTEREST RATES
The loans charge a daily low interest rate of 0.7% for repeat borrowers.
THE MONEY PLATFORM LOAN TERM
The loans have a loan term of 4 to 12 weeks.
THE MONEY PLATFORM CONTACTS
66-67 Newman Street,
Fitzrovia, London, W1T 3EQ
Tel: 020 3962 1696