TAPPILY LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To access tappily loans, one must be a UK resident aged 18 years and above with a regular monthly income of at least £1,000. Should also possess a bank account, debit card as well as have access to internet banking.
TAPPILY LOAN REGISTRATION AND APPLICATION
1. Navigate to the online loan application page
2. Select your bank from the list of compatible banks provided which include; Bank of Scotland, First Direct, HSBC, Nationwide, Royal Bank of Scotland, Bank of Ireland, TSB, Barclays, Halifax, Lloyds, Natwest, Santander, Monzo, Ulster Bank, AIB (NI). In the event that your bank is not among the list, try ‘Choose Wisely’
3. Once you have selected your bank, click ‘Continue’
5. Enter your personal details such as title, first & last name, mobile phone number, email address and date of birth.
6. Enter your address details such as address, city, county, residential status and duration of stay
7. Enter your income details i.e net monthly income, employment status, employer name, payment frequency, next pay-date and requested credit limit.
8. Depending on Tappily’s lending criteria, you will either be approved or declined.
TAPPILY LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
Tappily offers loan amounts from £500 upto a maximum of £2,500
TAPPILY LOAN INTEREST RATES
Interest rate is charged at a daily flat rate of £0.34 for every £100 borrowed for a maximum period of 75 days.
TAPPILY LOAN TERM
Repayments can be made effected automatically via direct debit or manually via the Tappily dashboard.
Indigo Michael Ltd, 10 Brick Street, Mayfair, London, W1J 7HQ
Tel: 0808 169 4927