LiveLend an online loan service provided by Chetwood Financial Limited under under reference number 740551 that is targeted to UK residents.
LIVELEND LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To be eligible for Livelend loans, the applicant is required to be at least 18 years of age, be a resident of UK with two years’ address history, who is either employed/self-employed/pensioner, have an income of at least £1,000 (pre-tax) and also possess a good credit history.
LIVELEND LOAN REGISTRATION AND APPLICATION
1. Navigate to the online loan application portal
2. Choose your preferred loan amount and loan duration using the respective sliders. Depending on your selection, the monthly repayment and total amount repayable will be automatically calculated and displayed.
3. Click ‘Get My Quote’
4. Enter your personal details i.e title, first & last name, date of birth, email address and mobile phone number.
6. Enter your address details i.e house name/number and postcode, move in date and residential status.
7. Click ‘Next Step’
8. Depending on the details provided, the lender will make a decision on whether to approve or deny the loan application based on a variety of factors including; duration of employment status & residential status, repayment history, existing loan repayments etc
LIVELEND AMOUNT LIMITS
Livelend amounts range from a minimum of £1,000 to a maximum of £12,000
LIVELEND LOAN INTEREST RATES
Livelend loan attracts an interest rate of between 14.3% to 39.9% APR
LIVELEND LOAN TERM
The loans have a loan term of 12-60 months whereby repayment is through automatic direct debit from one’s account as per set due dates.
Earlier repayment is welcome whereas late repayments attracts additional interest and also impacts the credit score negatively.
Ellice Way, Wrexham Technology Park, Wrexham
Email and livechat link