Boodle is a loan service provided by Boodle (Pty) Ltd under credit license NCRCP5361 that is available to South Africa residents.
BOODLE LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To be able to apply for a loan, one must be an 18+ year old South African citizen salaried with funds channeled through a bank account.
BOODLE LOAN REGISTRATION AND APPLICATION
1. Go to the online application website
2. Select your preferred loan amount and duration period with an option of payment plan in days/months. As per the selections, the system will automatically display the interest & fees applicable in addition to the first repayment date and monthly repayment amounts.
3. Once done, click ‘Get boodle Now’
4. If you are already a boodle user, sign in using email address and password. Otherwise, you are required to create an account by tapping on the ‘No, Sign Up’ tab
5. Begin the registration process by inputting your email address, cell number, ID number then generating and confirming password to be used for future account logins and click ‘Continue’
6. Proceed with the rest of the details such as personal info, income verification, quote and final disbursement of funds.
BOODLE LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
Boodle loan amounts range from a minimum of R100 to a maximum of R,6000
BOODLE LOAN INTEREST RATES
Loans attract interest rates from as low as 15%
BOODLE LOAN REPAYMENT DURATION
Loans can be repaid within a period of 2-6 months
19 Ameshoff Street, Braamfontein, Johannesburg, 2001
Tel: 0861 266 353
Categories: South Africa