Loanfront loan app is offered by CapFront Technologies Pvt. Ltd. The loanfront loan app is available on the Google Playstore and is accessible to all Nigerian residents and has over 100K+ downloads in addition to a 3.0/5 star rating with 500+ reviews.
LOANFRONT LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To be eligible for a Loanfront loan, applicants must be Indian Citizens, over 21 years of age with a stable monthly source of income. In addition, PAN card, mobile number linked to Aadhar card as well as an active Facebook or LinkedIn account are also required.
LOANFRONT LOAN APP DOWNLOAD
- Download and install the LoanFront app from the Play Store.
- Register yourself through your Facebook or LinkedIn account.
- Fill basic details to check your eligibility
- To apply for the loan you are eligible for, fill out your personal information.
- Upload photos of your documents.
- Choose your loan
- Provide your bank account details.
- E-sign the agreement.
- Get the money directly in your bank account.
LOANFRONT LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
Loanfront app loans start from a minimum of ₹2000 to a maximum of ₹200,000
LOANFRONT LOAN INTEREST RATES
Loanfront charges an interest rate of around 20%
LOANFRONT LOAN REPAYMENT DURATION
Loanfront loans are to be repaid within 15/30 days from the date of disbursement and are dependent on the loan amount.
REPAY LOANFRONT LOAN
Loanfront loan repayments can be made via the Loanfront app and initializing an online payment through the acceptable mediums such as net banking, debit card, UPI, PayTm and bank transfer
LOANFRONT LOAN APP PERMISSIONS
The LoanFront loan app has access to:
- Photos/Media/Files: read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Microphone: record audio
- Phone: directly call phone numbers and read phone status and identity
- Location: precise location (GPS and network-based) and approximate location (network-based)
- Contacts: read your contacts
- Camera: take pictures and videos
- Device ID & call information: read phone status and identity
- Wi-Fi connection information: view Wi-Fi connections
- Storage: read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Receive data from Internet
- View network connections
- Change network connectivity
- Run at startup
- Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi
- Prevent device from sleeping
- Change your audio settings
- Read Google service configuration
- Full network access
LOANFRONT LOAN CONTACTS
Telephone: 080 4812 6351