QuickCheck loan app is offered by Get Loans. The QuickCheck loan app is available on the Google Playstore and is accessible to all Nigerian residents and has over 500K+ downloads in addition to a 4.5/5 star rating with 74K+ reviews.
QUICKCHECK LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To be able to use the QuickCheck loan app, one needs to own an android smartphone, bank verification number (BVN) and ATM card.
Additionally, users must also grant the QuickCheck loan app permission to access your phone data in order to further ascertain the user’s eligibility.
QUICKCHECK LOAN APP DOWNLOAD
- Download the QuickCheck loan app at the Google Playstore.
- Install and launch the Quickcheck app to create an account upon which you can proceed to apply for a QuickCheck loan.
QUICKCHECK LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
Quickcheck loan app offers a minimum loan amount of ₦1,500 to a maximum amount of ₦200,000 and is dependent on your repayment history and trust built with the system.
QUICKCHECK LOAN INTEREST RATES
The Quickcheck loan interest rates range between 2% to 30%
QUICKCHECK LOAN REPAYMENT DURATION
The Quickcheck loan is repayable in 30 – 60 days
REPAY QUICKCHECK LOAN
To repay Quickcheck loan, you can either use:
Debit card – To make a payment to clear an ongoing loan, click the “LOAN PAYMENT” button in the app and click on any of the debit cards you have saved to make repayment.
Bank transfer/Cash deposit – Use the details below to make payment.
Account Name: Arve Ltd
Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB)
Account Number: 0266302303
USSD – Use your bank ussd code.
QUICKCHECK LOAN APP PERMISSIONS
The Quickcheck loan app has access to the following once it is installed on your phone:
- Phone: read phone status and identity
- Calendar: add/modify calendar events,send email to guests without owners’ knowledge and read calendar events plus confidential information
- Camera: take pictures and videos
- SMS: read your text messages (SMS or MMS)
- Location: approximate location (network-based) and precise location (GPS and network-based)
- Storage: modify or delete the contents of your USB storage and read the contents of your USB storage
- Wi-Fi connection information: view Wi-Fi connections
- Contacts: read your contacts
- Photos/Media/Files: modify or delete the contents of your USB storage and read the contents of your USB storage
- Identity: read your own contact card
- Device ID & call information: read phone status and identity
- Modify secure system settings
- Receive data from Internet
- View network connections
- Full network access
- Draw over other apps
- Prevent device from sleeping
- Run at startup
- Control vibration
QUICKCHECK LOAN CONTACTS