CashTrain (Australia) is an online loan service provided by Online Loans Pty Ltd under credit license 389189 that is available to Australian residents.
CASHTRAIN LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To make a loan application, the applicant is required to be 18 years old or above Australian citizen or permanent resident with a consistent income stream channeled through a bank account from employment.
CASHTRAIN LOAN REGISTRATION AND APPLICATION
1. Go to the online loan application portal
2. Enter your preferred loan amount, loan purpose and payment frequency.
3. Proceed to enter your personal and residential details
4. State your income type whether employed, on government benefits or both.
6. Append your digital signature and click ‘Submit’
CASHTRAIN LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
Cashtrain loan amounts range from a minimum of $2,000 to a maximum of $10,000
CASHTRAIN LOAN INTEREST RATES
Cashtrain attracts a 20% establishment fee and a 4% per month of the principle amount.
CASHTRAIN LOAN TERM
The loans have a loan term of 1-24 months whereby repayment is through automatic direct debit from one’s account as per set due dates.
CASHTRAIN LOAN CONTACTS
Level 4, 25 Prowse Street, West Perth WA 6005
Tel: (08) 9420 1480
Tel: 1300 034 626 (Branch loans)/ 1300 733 009 (Online loans)