Zenka loans are provided by Zenka Finance accessible via the Zenka app downloadable from the Playstore or Applestore as well as Ussd *841# or *483*101# whereby it offers loans of upto Ksh30,000
New applicants are required to download the app, complete the registration process and apply for a loan. Once approved, the loan is disbursed to your Mpesa.
However, there are instances whereby people forget their 4-digit pin and therefore are locked out of their accounts. In-case, you encounter such, follow the steps below to reset your Zenka Pin
- Download and install the Zenka loan app from the Playstore
- Launch the Zenka loan app and click on ‘Sign In‘
- Enter your mobile number and click ‘Next‘
- Click on the ‘Forgot Pin‘ link located at the top right
- You will be required to answer the security question you chose during registration process. Once you have typed in the answer, click on ‘Continue‘
- You will receive a popup notifying you that your ‘Pin has been reset, and to wait for SMS with new PIN to log in with.
- Open your phone messages to retrieve the 4-digit PIN sent via the Sender ID: 4073 and proceed and use the PIN to log in.
How To Change Zenka Default Pin
- Once logged into the app, click on the ‘Menu‘ button located at the bottom
- Select ‘My profile‘
- On the next screen, click on ‘Change pin‘ link located at the top right.
- Set your new 4-digit pin, then click on the ‘Change pin‘ tab
- You will receive a pop-up notifying you that your PIN has been changed successfully.
If you happen to forget both Zenka PIN and security question, you can still access your account using this method
Categories: Loan Articles