MCoop cash is among the few bank platforms that offer salary advances for periods of more than one month with the option of top-ups
Besides the loan feature MCoop cash can also be used for other various transactions related to one’s Cooperative bank account such as balance enquiries, sending & receiving of money, bank transfers, pesalink, bank statements, mVisa, airtime purchases, cash withdrawals etc
Despite its accessibility via the ussd and app platform,the service may at times become unavailable due to one reason or the other and as such one can always opt for the MCoop cash and ussd alternative.
On the other hand, one may lose temporary access to his/her account by not remembering the PIN. When such a situation arises, follow the below procedure to reset MCoop cash PIN by following the below procedures.
How To Reset MCoop cash PIN
- Dial *667#
- Reply with 1 to select ‘Forgot PIN’ option
- Select option 1 to agree to the terms and conditions
- Enter national ID/passport number
- Select option 1′ ‘Reset via M-PESA transaction’
- A request to make a Ksh1 transaction will pop up whereby you are required to enter your M-PESA PIN to complete the transaction.
- You will receive a 6-digit code SMS which will expire within 30 minutes.
- Dial *667# and enter the 6-digit code
- Enter and confirm your new 4-digit PIN
You will receive confirmation SMS notifying you of a successful PIN reset.
Categories: MCoop Cash