There are 2 options to add funds to PayPal. These include;
How To Add Money To PayPal Via Web Portal
- Go to the PayPal M-Pesa website
- Click on ‘Get started’
- Enter your email address or mobile number
- Click ‘Next’
- Enter your password
- Click ‘Login’
- Click on ‘Top Up to Paypal’
- Enter the amount you want to transfer your PayPal account. (Note: This amount is in USD)
- Click on ‘Calculate’ to convert this amount to KES
- Go to your SIM Toolkit and open the M-Pesa menu.
- Select ‘Lipa Na M-Pesa’
- Enter paybill number as 800088
- Enter account number as your phone number
You will receive an SMS confirming that USD has been added to your PayPal balance.
How To Add Money To PayPal Via M-Pesa App
- Download and install the M-Pesa app available from the Playstore.
- Click on ‘Transact’ located at the bottom menu
- Under the ‘Send and Request’ menu, tap ‘Global’
- Click on ‘Paypal top Up’
- Enter your preferred amount