Hela is a licensed mobile lending company based in Kenya that deals with the provision of digital loans through its Hela Pesa app. The lender is looking forward to hiring a highly skilled and competent individual to work as a customer service representative.
Below is the job summary for the position.
- Receiving calls, registering clients’ issues and responding to them in a satisfactory manner.
- Monitor Hela Pesa live chat and respond to clients’ in a satisfactory manner.
- Assist clients’ in downloading the Hela Pesa app and help them in registering for Hela Pesa products.
- Deliver quality service to ensure maximum client satisfaction.
- Continuously Promote Hela’s products and services to clients while in contact with them.
- Capture customers’ details on Hela Pesa Customer service system and follow up to ensure all issues are fully resolved.
- Manage customer complaints and refer them to other relevant team members for further action.
- Analyze customer care issues and prepare required reports.
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve clients’ experience.
- Effectively manage Clients’ issues to maximize their experience.
- Supporting the sales and marketing team by following up on assigned clients’ issues.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Professional phone manners/ etiquette.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to follow through tasks.
- Ability to multitask.
- Team player.
- Degree in any business related field.
- At least one year working experience in customer care.
- Proficiency in the usage of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel, Outlook &PowerPoint.
- The capacity to work well under a high pressure working environment.
- Willingness to work on flexible hour’s i.e.in the evenings and weekends when necessary.
Submit an application letter, including your expected salary and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Short listing and interviews will be conducted on a continuous basis until a suitable candidate is identified.
Categories: Loan Articles
Share your thoughts