Follow the below procedure in-order to apply for the Kyeop program online.
- Navigate to the Kyeop registration portal
- On this page, you will be required to select your area of interest between ‘Training & Internship’ and ‘Support to start, run or expand your business’
- Select ‘Training & Internship’
- On the next page, you will be required to select your preferred ‘County of intake’ among the list provided
- Once this is done, you are then required to select your preferred ‘Sub-county of intake’ within the previously chosen county.
- Onward, the registration process will be conducted in sections
- In section 1, you are required to fill in your personal information such as: first/middle/surname, gender/sex, date of birth, National ID number, county/sub-county/ward of residence, marital status, availability of children under 4 years and disability check.
- In section 2, you are required to fill in your contact details such as: location/sub-location/village/estate/landmark, email address, mobile number and alternative contact person.
- In section 3, you are required to fill in your occupation status such as: education level, employment status, whether you have any business aspirations and your availability for training in the next 8 months.
- In section 4, you are required to fill in your education and skills background such as your highest education level as well as your ability to read and write.
- In section 6, you are required to confirm the accuracy of the information provided in all the above sections as well as accept the outcome of the decisions that shall be made in regards to your application. Once you are satisfied with the above, check the ‘Agree’ checkbox and click on ‘Confirm Application’
Categories: Government Programmes