Carbon loan app is offered by One Finance & Investment Ltd. The carbon mobile loan app is available on the Google Playstore and is accessible to all Kenyans and has over 100M+ downloads as well as a 4.5/5 star rating with 63K+ reviews.
CARBON LOAN REQUIREMENTS
To be able to use the Carbon loan app, one needs to own a phone, be at least 18 years with a valid national ID and also be a registered Safaricom subscriber.
CARBON LOAN APP DOWNLOAD
Download, install and launch the Carbon mobile loan app.
Click on Register and input your names ( first name & surname ), date of birth, id number, email address and phone number.
Create & Confirm your carbon PIN, verify your phone number and finally accept the Terms Of Service.
CARBON LOAN APPLICATION PROCESS
Click On ‘Apply for a loan‘ and enable permissions. Afterwards, you will be required to fill in mandatory categories highlighted below.
- Personal info – first, middle & surname, date of birth, ID number, gender, email address, marital status and number of children ( if any )
- Education & employment- education level, employment status, employer/business name and monthly income.
- Address details- residence type (rented or owned), current address, county, sub-county, rent per year and duration of stay.
- Loan details- loan amount needed and reason.
Enable location access in-order to proceed and complete application.
Calculation of loan offer ( loan amount, repayment duration and interest )
Request for selfie and ID picture ( front & back )
View your loan summary, click Apply for loan, confirm application and Click ‘Submit‘
Confirm application by entering your PIN
CARBON LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
Carbon app loans range from Ksh400 to Ksh50,000
CARBON LOAN INTEREST RATE
A Carbon loan app attracts a one-off fee of 15% for the principal borrowed.
CARBON LOAN REPAYMENT DURATION
Repayment terms of up to 64 weeks.
REPAY CARBON LOAN
Use the ’Make a Repayment’ button on the ‘Your Loans’ page on the app.
CARBON LOAN APP PERMISSIONS
This Carbon loan app has access to:
- Wi-Fi connection information- view Wi-Fi connections
- Location- precise location (GPS and network-based) and approximate location (network-based)
- Calendar- read calendar events plus confidential information
- Camera- take pictures and videos
- Device ID & call information- read phone status and identity
- Phone- read phone status and identity
- Storage- read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Photos / Media / Files- read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- SMS- read your text messages (SMS or MMS)
- Device & app history- read your Web bookmarks and history
- Contacts- read your contacts
- Receive data from Internet
- View network connections
- Run at startup
- Full network access
- Draw over other apps
Prevent device from sleeping
CARBON LOAN LATE REPAYMENT PENALTIES
Failure to pay off any Carbon app loans taken trigger a notice to the consumer credit reporting agency which would negatively impact an individual’s credit score.
Late Carbon loan repayments can also affect your ability to borrow in the future.
Categories: Loan Apps