GoCash loan app is offered by GoCash support. The GoCash loan app is available on the Google Playstore and is accessible to all Nigerian residents and has over 100K+ downloads in addition to a 4.9/5 star rating with 19K+ reviews.
GOCASH LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To be able to use the GoCash loan app, one needs to be a Nigerian citizen aged 20 – 55 years, possess a bank verification number (BVN) and ATM card.
GOCASH LOAN APP DOWNLOAD
1. Download and Install the GoCash loan app from the Play Store.
2. Register an account.
3. Select the product you would like to apply for.
4. Fill out your basic information, then submit the application.
5. Receive your loan straight into your bank account.
GOCASH LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
GoCash loan app offers loans ranging from a minimum of ₦5,000 to a maximum of ₦300,000
GOCASH LOAN INTEREST RATES
GoCash loan app attracts monthly interest rates ranging from 3% to 29%
GOCASH LOAN REPAYMENT DURATION
GoCash loan app offers a repayment period of 7 and 14 days.
GOCASH LOAN APP PERMISSIONS
The GoCash loan app has access to:
- Identity: find accounts on the device
- Calendar: read calendar events plus confidential information, add or modify calendar events and send email to guests without owners’ knowledge
- Contacts: find accounts on the device, read your contacts and modify your contacts
- Location: approximate location (network-based) and precise location (GPS and network-based)
- Phone: read phone status and identity
- Photos/Media/Files: read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Storage: read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Camera: take pictures and videos
- Wi-Fi connection information: view Wi-Fi connections
- Device ID & call information: read phone status and identity
- Receive data from Internet
- View network connections
- Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi
- Full network access
- Control vibration
- Prevent device from sleeping
- Set an alarm
GOCASH LOAN CONTACTS
Categories: International loans