KiaKia is a Peer to Peer platform accessible to residents of Nigeria whereby users can either borrow or lend.
The borrowing option is strictly web-based while lenders can download the KiaKia P2P app from the Google Playstore.
The KiaKia P2P is offered by Kiakia Bits Ltd and has over 10K+ downloads in addition to a 4.0/5 star rating with 50+ reviews
KIAKIA LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To successfully submit a loan application, you have to fulfill the following requirements –
- An applicant must be resident in Nigeria
- An applicant must be above 21 years of age
- An applicant must possess a Bank Verification Number (BVN) and be an account holder with any of the mainstream commercial banks in Nigeria.
- An applicant must have evidence of verified source(s) of income (employed in the public/private sector or runs his/her own business)
- An applicant must provide a valid means of Identification (Work ID for employed applicant, and Government-issued ID for self-employed) applicant
- An applicant must provide proof of income (sms or email screenshots of monthly income alerts or electronic bank statement (in Pdf format) for the 6 most recent months)
- Alternatively, an applicant can authorize KiaKia to view his/her bank transactions by connecting his/her bank account to the Mr. K software ONLY for the purpose of obtaining bank transaction details.
KIAKIA LOAN APPLICATION
To successfully submit a loan application, this is how you have to go about it –
- Create an account by providing all required details
- Start an application chat
- Upload work ID or government-issued ID
- Enter the desired loan amount
- Select duration/tenure
- Upload Screenshot of SMS alerts or PDF statement of your last 3 salaries or Business income
- Accept loan terms and conditions (IF APPROVED)
- Authenticate your submitted bank accounts
- Get credited
KIAKIA LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
Kiakia loan app offers a minimum loan amount of ₦10,000 to a maximum amount of ₦200,000
KIAKIA LOAN INTEREST RATE
The Kiakia loan interest rates range between 5 – 24%
KIAKIA LOAN REPAYMENT DURATION
Our maximum loan tenure for first-time borrowers is 30 days. However, loan tenures can be increased based on your credit score and trust points to a maximum of 18 months.
REPAY KIAKIA LOAN
To repay a loan select the ‘REPAY A LOAN’ option on Mr.K’s menu and select any of the following options –
- Bank Transfer to Kiakia Bits Limited
- 0025273484 | Guaranty Trust Bank
- 1016013383 | Zenith Bank Plc
- Card Payment
- Monnify – BANK TRANSFER TO YOUR UNIQUE ACCOUNT (Via Monnify unique account)
KIAKIA LOAN CONTACTS
Categories: International loans