CreditHela loan app is offered by O-STREAM CL. The CreditHela loan app is available on the Google Playstore and is accessible to all Kenyans. It has over 1M+ downloads in addition to a 4.4/5 star rating with 29K+ reviews
CREDITHELA LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To be able to use CreditHela loan app, one needs to own an android smartphone, be at least 18 years with a valid national ID and also be a registered Safaricom subscriber with a steady income.
In addition, users must also grant CreditHela loan app permission to access your phone data in order to further ascertain the user’s eligibility.
CREDITHELA LOAN APP DOWNLOAD
- Download the CreditHela loan app from the Google Playstore.
- Install it and follow the registration process to completion.
- You may be required to submit your Mpesa statement [Optional]
CREDITHELA LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
CreditHela loan app offers a minimum loan of Ksh2500 to a maximum of Ksh80,000
*NOTE: Loan amounts disbursed are usually less than loan amounts approved due to prior deduction of service fee*
CREDITHELA LOAN INTEREST RATES
CreditHela charges interest rates of between 18.8 – 30%
CREDITHELA LOAN REPAYMENT DURATION
CreditHela loan app offers a loan tenure of 14 days.
HOW TO REPAY CREDITHELA LOAN
To make a CreditHela loan repayment, follow these steps:
- Navigate to M-Pesa in your Safaricom menu on your phone
- Select Lipa na M-PESA
- Choose the Paybill option
- Enter the Paybill number 7186653
- For account number, enter your M-Pesa number with which you registered with.
- Enter your repayment amount
- Enter your M-PESA pin
- Confirm that all details are correct and press ‘OK’.
CREDITHELA LOAN APP PERMISSIONS
The CreditHela loan app has access to:
- Device & app history: retrieve running apps
- Identity: find accounts on the device
- Calendar: read calendar events plus confidential information, add or modify calendar events and send email to guests without owners’ knowledge
- Contacts: find accounts on the device and read your contacts
- Location: approximate location (network-based), precise location (GPS and network-based) and access extra location provider commands
- SMS: read your text messages (SMS or MMS) and receive text messages (SMS)
- Phone: read phone status and identity
- Photos / Media / Files: read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Storage: read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Wi-Fi connection information: view Wi-Fi connections
- Device ID & call information: read phone status and identity
- Receive data from Internet
- View network connections
- Create accounts and set passwords
- Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi
- Full network access
- Run at startup
- Draw over other apps
- Prevent device from sleeping
HOW TO CONTACT CREDITHELA LOAN