LionCash loan app is offered by LionCash Kenya. The LionCash loan app is available on the Google Playstore and is accessible to all Kenyans and has over 100K+ downloads as well as a 4.1/5 star rating with 1.5K+ reviews.
LIONCASH LOAN REQUIREMENTS
To be able to use the LionCash loan app, one needs to own a phone, be at least 18 years with a valid national ID and also be a registered Safaricom subscriber.
LIONCASH LOAN APP DOWNLOAD
- Download, install and upon launch, allow access permissions
- Click On ‘Register Now’
- Enter your phone number and click on code to receive code via SMS
- Enter and confirm your 4-digit password, then click on ‘Register’
- On next page, you will be required to choose between the repayment dates and click on ‘Authorize’
- In the authorization procedure,
Sign up to get notified of new loan apps straight to your inbox!
- Input your Full name, Gender, national ID, birthday, passport
- Education, income, marital status, work status, loan purpose, Housing status, home address
- Emergency contact ( full name, phone number, relationship )
- Send M-PESA statement and click ‘Finish’
LIONCASH LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
LionCash loan app offers a minimum loan of Ksh500 to a maximum of Ksh70,000 for the pilot phase and may increase up to Ksh500,000
LIONCASH LOAN INTEREST RATE
The interest rate charged on LionCash loans is
LIONCASH LOAN REPAYMENT DURATION
LionCash loan app offers a repayment period of 15 days.
REPAY LIONCASH LOAN USING LIONCASH PAYBILL NUMBER
To make a Lioncash loan repayment, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to M-PESA in your Safaricom menu on your phone
2. Select Lipa na M-PESA
3. Choose the Paybill option
4. Enter the Paybill number 309517
5. For account number, enter your M-PESA number on which you registered with.
6. Enter your repayment amount
7. Enter your M-PESA pin
8. Confirm that all details are correct and press ‘OK’.
LIONCASH LOAN APP PERMISSIONS
Photos/Media/Files- read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
Storage- read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
Wi-Fi connection information- view Wi-Fi connections
- Device ID & call information- read phone status and identity
- Receive data from Internet
- View network connections
- Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi
- Full network access
- Prevent device from sleeping
LIONCASH LOAN LATE REPAYMENTS
Late Lioncash loan repayments incur late fee of 2% per day and also reduce future loan limits.
LIONCASH LOAN OVER PAYMENTS
After reconciliation of all payments, excess funds will be reversed to your MPESA account within 7 days
LIONCASH LOAN CONTACTS
Phone – 0793 302 922