Kakitu loan app is offered by Kakitu LLC. The Kakitu loan app is available on the Google Playstore and is accessible to all Kenyans and has over 10K+ downloads as well as a 2.5/5 star rating with 400+ reviews.
KAKITU LOAN REQUIREMENTS
To be able to use the Kakitu loan app, one needs to own an android smartphone, be at least 18 years with a valid national ID.
In addition, users must also grant the Kakitu loan app permission to access your phone data in order to further ascertain the user’s eligibility.
KAKITU LOAN APP DOWNLOAD
Download, install and launch the Kakitu loan app
Begin the registration process by providing your First and Last name, email address, National ID number, Phone number, PIN and lastly confirmation of phone carrier.
KAKITU LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
Kakitu loan app loans range from a minimum of Ksh300 to a maximum of Ksh10,000
KAKITU LOAN INTEREST RATE
Kakitu loan app fee charges range from 5% to 30% depending on the loan duration i.e 7% ( 2 days ), 14% ( 5 days ), 21% ( 14 days ) and 30% ( 25 days )
KAKITU LOAN REPAYMENT DURATION
Kakitu loan app offers loan repayment periods of 2, 5, 14 and 25 days.
REPAY KAKITU LOAN USING KAKITU PAYBILL NUMBER
To make a Kakitu loan repayment, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to M-PESA in your Safaricom menu on your phone
2. Select Lipa na M-PESA
3. Choose the Paybill option
4. Enter the Paybill number 221765
5. For account number, enter your M-Pesa number on which you registered with.
6. Enter your repayment amount
7. Enter your M-PESA pin
8. Confirm that all details are correct and press ‘OK’.
KAKITU LOAN APP PERMISSIONS
This Kakitu loan app has access to:
- Identity- read your own contact card
- Contacts- read your contacts and modify your contacts
- Location- approximate location (network-based) and precise location (GPS and network-based)
- Phone- read phone status and identity
- Photos/Media/Files- read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Storage- read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Wi-Fi connection information- view Wi-Fi connections
- Device ID & call information- read phone status and identity
- Download files without notification
- View network connections
- Full network access
If a borrower is unable to repay the advance within the period specified in the initial loan offer agreement, the borrower may be granted an interest-free grace period.
KAKITU LOAN REPAYMENT DATE EXTENSION
Yes. After that grace period, the Kakitu loan will be rolled over for a period of at least two weeks in return for an extension fee of 1% per day.
Phone: 0759 515 031