Okash loan app is offered by Blue Ridge Microfinance. The Okash loan app is available on the Google Playstore and is accessible to all Nigerian residents and has over 1M+ downloads in addition to a 4.2/5 star rating with 34K+ reviews.
OKASH LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To be able to use the Okash loan app, one needs to be between 20 – 55 years old in possession of an android smartphone, bank verification number (BVN) and ATM card.
OKASH LOAN APP DOWNLOAD
1. Download and install the OKash loan app from the Play Store.
2. Register an account.
3. Select the product you would like to apply for.
4. Fill out your basic information, then submit the application.
5. After the submission, you may receive a call for verification. The final application result will be shown in the APP and you will be informed by SMS if approved.
6. E-sign the loan agreement after the approval.
7. After the E-sign, the approved loan amount will be disbursed into your account shortly and a SMS notification will be sent.
OKASH LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
Okash loan app offers loans ranging from a minimum of ₦3,000 to a maximum of ₦500,000
OKASH LOAN INTEREST RATES
Fee charged ranges between 15% – 25% and is highly dependent on the loan amount as well as the repayment duration.
OKASH LOAN REPAYMENT DURATION
OKash loan offers repayment periods of 14 and 90 days depending on the Okash loan amount.
REPAY OKASH LOAN
To make an Okash loan repayment, you can use either of the below options
Okash app – Click on ‘Make repayment’ button available in the Okash loan app.
Debit card – This option is whereby Okash automatically debits the due amount at repayment date direct from your debit card and requires sufficient funds to make a successful repayment.
Bank Transfer – This option to manually transfer the repayment amount to the below account details
|Account Name||Bank Name||Account No|
|Blue Ridge Microfinance Bank Ltd||Zenith Bank Plc||1130085518|
Afterwards, fill in your bank verification number/ OPay registered phone number as well as your full legal names in the remarks section, then send the transfer details to the email firstname.lastname@example.org for verification and updating of your account.
OKASH LOAN APP PERMISSIONS
The Okash loan app requires access to:
- Identity: find accounts on the device
- Calendar: read calendar events plus confidential information, add or modify calendar events and send email to guests without owners’ knowledge
- Contacts: find accounts on the device and read your contacts
- Location: approximate location (network-based), precise location (GPS and network-based)and access extra location provider commands
- SMS: read your text messages (SMS or MMS) and receive text messages (SMS)
- Phone: read phone status and identity
- Photos/Media/Files: read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Storage: read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Camera: take pictures and videos
- Wi-Fi connection information: view Wi-Fi connections
- Device ID & call information: read phone status and identity
- Receive data from internet
- View network connections
- Create accounts and set passwords
- Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi
- Full network access
- Control vibration
- Prevent device from sleeping
OKASH LOAN CONTACTS
Phone: 234 0809 7755 512 / 0 8097 755 514