Okolea loan app is offered by Okolea International. The Okolea loan app is available in the Google Playstore, is accessible to all Kenyans and has over 100K+ downloads as well as a 3.7/5 star rating with 7.4K+ reviews in the Playstore.
OKOLEA LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To be able to use the Okolea loan app, one needs to own an android smartphone, be at least 18 years with a valid national ID and also be a registered Safaricom subscriber.
Sign up to get notified of new loan apps straight to your inbox!
In addition, users must also grant the Okolea loan app permission to access your phone data in order to further ascertain the user’s eligibility.
OKOLEA LOAN APP DOWNLOAD
1. Download the Okolea loan app, install and fill in the form, and submit.
2. The okolea loan app will redirect you to an easy to use home screen where you will be required to go to your profile and fill in other required details.
3. Login and request for a loan.
OKOLEA LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
Okolea loan app loan amounts range from Ksh600 to Ksh250,000
OKOLEA LOAN INTEREST RATE
Okolea loan app fee charges range from 5% to 15% depending on repayment duration i.e 5% ( 2 days ), 8% ( 7 days ), 11% ( 14 days ), 13% ( 21 days ) and 15% ( 28 days )
OKOLEA LOAN REPAYMENT DURATION
The Okolea loan app repayment dates range from 2, 7, 14, 21 or 28 days.
REPAY OKOLEA LOAN USING OKOLEA PAYBILL NUMBER
To make Okolea loan app repayments:
- Go to your Safaricom menu and select M-PESA
- From your M-PESA menu select Lipa na M-PESA
- Select the Pay Bill option
- Enter the business number 245316
- Enter your Okolea registered phone number as the account number
- Enter your payment amount
- Enter your M-PESA PIN
- Confirm that all details are correct and press \’OK\’
OKOLEA LOAN APP PERMISSIONS
This Okolea loan app has access to:
- Identity- find accounts on the device
- Contacts- find accounts on the device and read your contacts
- Location- approximate location (network-based) and precise location (GPS and network-based)
- SMS- read your text messages (SMS or MMS)
- Phone- read phone status and identity
- Photos/Media/Files- read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Storage- read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Camera- take pictures and videos
- Wi-Fi connection information- view Wi-Fi connections
- Device ID & call information- read phone status and identity
- receive data from Internet
- view network connections
- full network access
- prevent device from sleeping
Late payments will result in being forwarded to CRB.