MoKash loan app is offered by MOCASH. The MoKash loan app is available on the Google Playstore and is accessible to all Kenyans and has over 10K+ downloads in addition to a 4.4/5 star rating with 100+ reviews.
MOKASH LOAN REQUIREMENTS
All one needs for eligibility is a Safaricom phone number, be at least 18 years of age who possesses a valid National ID.
Additionally, the MoKash loan app requires access to your phone data in order to determine your eligibility.
MOKASH LOAN APP DOWNLOAD
Download, install and launch the MoKash loan app.
To begin registration, insert your phone number so as to receive a verification code via SMS and input it in the relevant empty field.
Input and confirm your 4-digit password that will be used for all future logins and click on ‘Done’.
On the next screen, allow data access to the app and proceed to fill in your profile details eg Names, ID number, Date of birth, Employment details, Location, Email address as well as provide 2 emergency contacts
Sign up below to get notified of new mobile loans straight to your inbox!
MOKASH LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
MoKash loan app loans range from as low as Ksh1,000 to a maximum of Ksh30,000
MOKASH LOAN INTEREST RATE
The Mokash loan app interest rate is charged at 20%
MOKASH LOAN REPAYMENT DURATION
The MoKash loans provided are repayable within 7 days from the date of disbursement.
REPAY MOKASH LOAN USING MOKASH PAYBILL NUMBER
To make a repayment for the MoKash loan, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to M-Pesa in your Safaricom menu on your phone
2. Select Lipa na M-PESA
3. Choose the Paybill option
4. Enter the Paybill number 4023691
5. For account number, enter your M-Pesa number on which you registered with.
6. Enter your repayment amount
7. Enter your M-PESA pin
8. Confirm that all details are correct and press ‘OK’.
MOKASH LOAN APP PERMISSIONS
This MoKash loan app has access to:
- Contacts- read your contacts and modify your contacts
- Location- approximate location (network-based) and precise location (GPS and network-based)
- Phone- read phone status and identity
- Photos/Media/Files- read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Storage- read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Camera- take pictures and videos
- Wi-Fi connection information- view Wi-Fi connections
- Device ID & call information- read phone status and identity
- Receive data from Internet
- View network connections
- Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi
- Full network access
Prevent device from sleeping
Late MoKash loan repayments automatically incur a fee of 2% per day as well as inability to get subsequent or larger MoKash loans.
MOKASH LOAN OVER PAYMENTS
After reconciliation of all payments, excess funds will be reversed to your M-PESA account within 15 days.
Customer care: 0 110 835 100
Whatsapp: 0 110 835 101