Tala loan app is a loan app offered by Tala Mobile. The Tala loan app is available on the Google Playstore and is accessible to all Kenyans and has over 5M+ downloads as well as a 4.6/5 star rating with 373K+ reviews in the Playstore.
TALA LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ ELIGIBILITY
To be able to use the Tala loan app, one needs to own an android smartphone, be at least 18 years with a valid national ID and also be a registered Safaricom subscriber.
In addition, users must also grant the app permission to access your phone data in order to further ascertain the user’s eligibility.
TALA LOAN APP DOWNLOAD
• Download the Tala loan app from Google Playstore
• Fill out our quick loan application in the Tala mobile app
• Verify your identity through the secure system
• Get cash sent directly to your M-PESA in an instant
Sign up to get notified of new loan apps straight to your inbox!
TALA LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
Tala loan amounts range from Ksh500 to Ksh30,000
TALA LOAN INTEREST RATE
Tala loan attracts 5% to 15% depending on repayment duration i.e 5%-11% for 21 days and 7%-15% for 30 days.
TALA LOAN REPAYMENT DURATION
Tala loan offers a 30 day loan and a 21 day loan. You can repay all at once or make partial payments as long as you clear before or by your given due date.
REPAY TALA LOAN USING TALA PAYBILL NUMBER
To make Tala loan app repayments:
- Go to your Safaricom menu and select M-PESA
- From your M-PESA menu select Lipa na M-PESA
- Select the Pay Bill option
- Enter the business number 851900
- Enter your Tala registered phone number as the account number
- Enter your payment amount
- Enter your M-PESA PIN
- Confirm that all details are correct and press \’OK\’
TALA LOAN APP PERMISSIONS
Tala loan app requires access to:
- Camera- take pictures and videos
- Device & app history- retrieve running apps and read your Web bookmarks and history
- Storage- read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Device ID & call information- read phone status and identity
- Photos / Media / Files- read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Location- approximate location (network-based) and precise location (GPS and network-based)
- SMS- receive text messages (SMS) and read your text messages (SMS or MMS)
- Calendar- read calendar events plus confidential information
- Phone- read phone status and identity
- Wi-Fi connection information- view Wi-Fi connections
- Contacts- find accounts on the device and read your contacts
- Identity- find accounts on the device
- receive data from Internet
- create accounts and set passwords
- full network access
- run at startup
- control vibration
- view network connections
- draw over other apps
- prevent device from sleeping
- change network connectivity
- use accounts on the device
- pair with Bluetooth devices
TALA LOAN LATE REPAYMENT PENALTIES
If you do not repay within 7 days after your due date, we charge a fee of 8% on your remaining balance and you get 14 extra days to repay.
Missing Tala loan payments may result in fees, lower loan limits, or the inability to get a subsequent loan from us as well as other lenders.
TALA LOAN OVER PAYMENTS
If you are planning to take a new loan, we can credit the amount to your account so you will not have to pay the full amount next time. If you don’t want to take another loan, please send us the M-PESA confirmation message you received after making payments to enable us refund to your M-PESA.
TALA LOAN REPAYMENT DATE EXTENSION
Tala loan app offers a 7-day extension grace period from due date.
Official Website- https://tala.co.ke/