Pesaflash loan app is offered by Firch international company limited. The Pesaflash loan app is available on the Google Playstore and is accessible to all Kenyans and has over 100K+ downloads as well as a 4.3/5 star rating with 4K+ reviews.
PESAFLASH LOAN REQUIREMENTS
To use the Pesaflash loan app, one must be a Kenyan aged between 21 and 60 years with a valid national ID.
PESAFLASH LOAN APP DOWNLOAD
Download, install the Pesaflash loan app, launch the app and accept the permission request.
Input your phone number and wait for 6-digit code sent via SMS
PESAFLASH LOAN APPLICATION PROCESS
Click on ‘Get credit limit‘ and proceed to fill in the required info
- Basic- first, middle & last name, gender, id number, date of birth.
- Personal- educational level, monthly income, employment status, marital status, loan purpose, outstanding loans, payday, city/county, residential status, alternative phone contacts.
- Next of kin contact info- relationship type and phone number.
Send M-PESA statement to firstname.lastname@example.org
PESAFLASH LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
Pesaflash loan app loan amounts range between KSh2,000 and KSh50,000
Sign up to get notified of new loan apps straight to your inbox!
PESAFLASH LOAN INTEREST RATE
Pesaflash loan app interest rate charged is between 15.4% to 25%
PESAFLASH LOAN REPAYMENT DURATION
The Pesaflash loan app is repayable within 21 days.
REPAY PESAFLASH LOAN USING PESAFLASH PAYBILL NUMBER
To make a repayment, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to M-PESA in your Safaricom menu on your phone
2. Select Lipa na M-PESA
3. Choose the Paybill option
4. Enter the Paybill number 623333
5. For account number, enter your M-PESA number on which you registered with.
6. Enter your repayment amount
7. Enter your M-PESA pin
8. Confirm that all details are correct and press ‘OK’.
PESAFLASH LOAN APP PERMISSIONS
This Pesaflash loan app has access to:
Device & app history- retrieve running apps
- Identity- add or remove accounts
- Calendar- read calendar events plus confidential information, add or modify calendar events and send email to guests without owners’ knowledge
- Contacts- read your contacts
- Location- approximate location (network-based), precise location (GPS and network-based) and access extra location provider commands
- SMS- read your text messages (SMS or MMS)
- Photos / Media / Files- read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Storage- read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Camera- take pictures and videos
Wi-Fi connection information- view Wi-Fi connections
Interact across users
- Receive data from Internet
- View network connections
- Change system display settings
- Change network connectivity
- Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi
- Full network access
- Control vibration
- Prevent device from sleeping
Modify system settings
PESAFLASH LOAN LATE REPAYMENT PENALTIES
Late Pesaflash loan repayments automatically incur a late fee of 2% per day and further reduce future borrowing score.
Pesaflash loan default for more than 30 days will be reported to CRB.
PESAFLASH LOAN OVER PAYMENTS
After reconciliation of all payments, excess funds will be reversed to M-Pesa account within 7 days.
Phone- 020-76-51-561 / 020-76-51-588
Whatsapp- +254 768 028 057
Email- email@example.com / help@PesaFlash.co.ke