Tufaa loan app is offered by Mine Softwares. The tufaa loan app is available in the Google Playstore, is accessible to all Kenyans and has 1K+ downloads as well as a 3.6/5 star rating with 45+ reviews in the Playstore.
TUFAA LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To be able to use the Tufaa loan app, one needs to own an android smartphone, be at least 18 years with a valid national ID, and be a registered Safaricom subscriber with an active M-PESA active.
Sign up to get notified of new loan apps straight to your inbox!
In addition, users must also grant the Tufaa loan app permission to access your phone data in order to further ascertain the user’s eligibility.
TUFAA LOAN APP DOWNLOAD
1. Download and install the Tufaa loan app.
2. Create an account by providing your official names ( First, Middle & Last ), M-PESA registered mobile number, email address, date of birth, National ID number and PIN.
3. Upon login, your Tufaa loan limit shall be displayed and to apply click ‘Apply Loan’
TUFAA LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
Tufaa loan amounts offered by Tufaa range from as low as Ksh1000 to a maximum of Ksh70,000.
TUFAA LOAN INTEREST RATE
Tufaa loans attract an interest rate of 15%
REPAY TUFAA LOAN
To make repayments, click on ‘Repay loan’ tab, type in the amount and click ‘Submit‘
A M-PESA confirmation pop up will appear requiring you to input your M-PESA PIN in order to complete the transaction.
TUFAA LOAN APP PERMISSIONS
Tufaa loan app has access to:
- Location- approximate location (network-based)
- view network connections
- pair with Bluetooth devices
- access Bluetooth settings
- full network access
prevent device from sleeping
TUFAA LOAN LATE REPAYMENT PENALTIES
Tufaa loan late repayments will attract a rollover fee that shall be indicated on the Tufaa loan app.
TUFAA LOAN OVER PAYMENTS
If you overpay your Tufaa loan on your last repayment, the amount will remain on your account and be applied on the repayment of your next loan.
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/company/tufaa