REGISTRATION CODE : EK6P
Zenka loan app is offered by Zenka Finance. The mobile app is available on the Apple Store as well as the Google Playstore and is accessible to all Kenyans and has over 500K+ downloads as well as a 4.2/5 star rating with 14K+ reviews in the Playstore.
If you do not own a smartphone to download the Zenka mobile loan app, you can also try accessing Zenka services by dialing *841# or *483*101#
To be able to use the Zenka mobile loan app, one needs to own a phone, be at least 18 years with a valid national ID and also be a registered Safaricom subscriber.
In addition, users must also grant the app permission to access your phone data in order to further ascertain the user’s eligibility.
Download and once you’ve installed the Zenka mobile loan app, kindly follow these steps:
1. Start the application,
2. Choose your loan amount and term on the sliders,
3. Click on “Apply for loan”,
4. On the next screen please click on “Sign up”,
5. Enter your first name, last name and National ID
6. Choose a security question and enter your answer,
7. Enter a 4-digit PIN number,
8. Input the code EK6P
9. Click on “Agree and sign up” and you will receive an SMS with a 4-digit verification code,
10. Check if the code is auto filled or Input the code and click “Done”.
Please note that your phone data will be considered during loan disbursements. In the event that your application is not successful the first time, kindly maintain the app installed on your phone as you gradually accumulate enough data on your phone and attempt to reapply in future.
Zenka mobile loan amounts range from Ksh 500 to a maximum of Ksh 20,000 with loan increments being dependent on historical timely Zenka loan repayments.
Zenka charges an interest rate of 29%
The repayment terms range between 1-30 days.
Method 1 ( Via app )
To repay your loan, please kindly follow these steps:
1. Start the application,
2. Scroll down and click on “Repay”,
3. Select or edit the default repayment amount (open amount),
4. Click on “Repay now” and follow the Payment Link.
Method 2 ( Via M-Pesa paybill )
To make a repayment, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to M-Pesa in your Safaricom menu on your phone
2. Select Lipa na M-PESA
3. Choose the Paybill option
4. Enter the Paybill number 979988
5. For account number, enter your M-Pesa number on which you registered with.
6. Enter your repayment amount
7. Enter your M-PESA pin
8. Confirm that all details are correct and press ‘OK’.
Zenka uses state-of-the-art encryption techniques to make sure your data is always 100% secure. Your data is never shared with or sold to third parties, unless for specific reasons like reporting to authorized Credit Bureaus.
This app has access to:
Identity- find accounts on the device
- Device ID & call information- read phone status and identity
- Phone- read phone status and identity and directly call phone numbers
- Contacts- read your contacts and find accounts on the device
- SMS- read your text messages (SMS or MMS)
- Wi-Fi connection information- view Wi-Fi connections
Location- approximate location (network-based) and precise location (GPS and network-based)
Receive data from Internet
- View network connections
- Full network access
- Prevent device from sleeping
- Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi
Pair with Bluetooth devices
A penalty fee of 1% per day is charged on any outstanding amount not repaid after the due date.
REPAYMENT DATE EXTENSION
Zenka offers extensions at different fees depending on the duration i.e 15% ( 7 day extension ) , 22% ( 14 day extension ) and 29% ( 30 day extension )
RESET FORGOTTEN PASSWORD
On the homepage, click on ‘SIGN IN’ and enter your phone number.
On the next screen, click on ‘Forgot PIN?’ located at the top right of the app page and answer the security question you had chosen during registration.
If you answer it correctly, you will receive a prompt stating that your PIN has been reset and sent via SMS.
Phone- 020 765 08 78