Zazipay is a loan app offered by Zazipay International Ltd. The app is available on the Google Playstore and is accessible to all Kenyans and has over 1K+ downloads as well as a 4.3 star rating with 20+ reviews.
If you do not own a smartphone to download the Zazipay mobile loan app, you can also try accessing Zazipay loan services by dialing *322#
In order to open a Zazipay account, you must be at least 18 years old and a registered and active M-PESA Subscriber.
Method 1 ( Via App )
- Download, install and launch the Zazipay app. Follow the in-app procedure to register.
Method 2 ( USSD )
Dial *322# and follow the prompts.
Zazipay loans range from Ksh 1,000 to Ksh 25,000.
Zazipay loans attract different interest rates depending on the loan duration i.e 5% ( 1 day ) , 7.5% ( 7 days ) , 10% ( 14 days ) and 15% ( 30 days )
Zazipay loans are repayable in flexible durations of 1, 7, 14 and 30 days.
Method 1 ( Via App )
- Click the PAY LOAN button on your APP home page.
Method 2 ( Via USSD )
- Dial *322# and choose option 1
This app has access to:
- Contacts: read your contacts
- Location: approximate location (network-based) and precise location (GPS and network-based)
- Phone: directly call phone numbers and read phone status and identity
- Photos/Media/Files:read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Storage: read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Camera: take pictures and videos
- Device ID & call information: read phone status and identity
- Receive data from Internet
- View network connections
- Full network access
- Control vibration
- Prevent device from sleeping
Read Google service configuration
Late repayments will attract a penalty. Your ability to increase your loan limit or get subsequent loans will also be affected.
If you overpay your loan, the amount will remain on your mobile wallet where you can access it.
REPAYMENT DATE EXTENSION
Yes. But will attract a rollover fee.
Customer care: email@example.com
Phone: +254 700 222 324