Zash loan app is offered by KopaKash Developer. The mobile loan app is available on the Google Playstore and is accessible to all Kenyans and has over 500K+ downloads as well as a 4.1/5 star rating with 9K+ reviews.
To be able to use the Zash loan app, one needs to be a Kenyan of between 18 – 60 years with a valid national ID and also be a registered Safaricom subscriber.
Download, install, launch the app and allow access to permission request.
LOAN APPLICATION PROCESS
Click on ‘Apply Now‘ and fill in the required info highlighted below
- Personal info- id number, first & last name, date of birth, gender, marital status, county, city, email address and alternative phone number.
- Income info- job type, monthly income, pay day, company name, position and phone number.
- Emergency contacts- 3 contact persons stating the relationship type and phone numbers.
- ID card details- upload image of ID card as well as image of ID card holder while holding said card in front of the chest.
- Take a selfie
Zash loan offers a minimum loan of Ksh. 500 to a maximum of Ksh.50,000
Each approved loan is charged 20% interest of the principal amount.
Zash loan offers a repayment period of 7 and 14 days.
LOAN REPAYMENT PROCEDURE
To make a repayment, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to M-Pesa in your Safaricom menu on your phone
2. Select Lipa na M-PESA
3. Choose the Paybill option
4. Enter the Paybill number 733555
5. For account number, enter your M-Pesa number on which you registered with.
6. Enter your repayment amount
7. Enter your M-PESA pin
8. Confirm that all details are correct and press ‘OK’.
This app has access to:
Device & app history- retrieve running apps and read your Web bookmarks and history
- Identity- find accounts on the device
- Calendar- read calendar events plus confidential information, add or modify calendar events and send email to guests without owners’ knowledge
- Contacts- find accounts on the device, read your contacts and modify your contacts
- Location- approximate location (network-based) and precise location (GPS and network-based)
- SMS- read your text messages (SMS or MMS) and receive text messages (SMS)
- Phone- read phone status and identity
- Photos/Media/Files- access USB storage filesystem, read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Storage- read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Camera- take pictures and videos
- Wi-Fi connection information- view Wi-Fi connections
Device ID & call information- read phone status and identity
- Update component usage statistics
- Receive data from Internet
- View network connections
- Create accounts and set passwords
- Measure app storage space
- Full network access
Prevent device from sleeping
Late payments will incur a 2% penalty fee per day for the first 15 days then increase to 3% per day for the next 15 days.
Failure to pay the outstanding loan amount plus the accrued penalties after 30 days, will result in being reported to CRB.
REPAYMENT DATE EXTENSION
Yes. But attracts rollover fees.