Tufaa loan app is offered by Mine Softwares. The mobile loan app is available in the Google Playstore, is accessible to all Kenyans and has 1K+ downloads as well as a 3.6/5 star rating with 45+ reviews in the Playstore.
To be able to use the Tufaa app, one needs to own an android smartphone, be at least 18 years with a valid national ID, and be a registered Safaricom subscriber with an active M-PESA active.
In addition, users must also grant the app permission to access your phone data in order to further ascertain the user’s eligibility.
1. Download and install the app.
2. Create an account by providing your official names ( First, Middle & Last ), M-PESA registered mobile number, email address, date of birth, National ID number and PIN.
3. Upon login, your loan limit shall be displayed and to apply click ‘Apply Loan’
The loan amounts offered by Tufaa range from as low as Ksh 1000 to a maximum of Ksh 70,000.
Tufaa loans attract an interest rate of 15%
To make repayments, click on ‘Repay loan’ tab, type in the amount and click ‘Submit‘
A M-PESA confirmation pop up will appear requiring you to input your M-PESA PIN in order to complete the transaction.
This app has access to:
- Location- approximate location (network-based)
- view network connections
- pair with Bluetooth devices
- access Bluetooth settings
- full network access
prevent device from sleeping
Late repayments will attract a rollover fee that shall be indicated on the app.
If you overpay your loan on your last repayment, the amount will remain on your account and be applied on the repayment of your next loan.
REPAYMENT DATE EXTENSION
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/company/tufaa