Stawika loan app is offered by Stawika Capital Finance. The mobile loan app is available on the Google Playstore and is accessible to all with smartphones. It has over 500K+ downloads in addition to a 4.0 star rating with 15K+ reviews.
In order to use Stawika, one requires to be at least 18 years old with a valid national ID, be a Safaricom subscribed member with an active MPESA account.
Additionally, Stawika requires access to your phone data in order to determine your eligibility.
1. Download and install the Stawika loan app to your android smartphone.
2. Register by entering your MPESA related phone number and wait for a confirmation code
3.Create your PIN and fill in your personal details such as your name and ID.
4. Upon completion, login into the app via the created PIN, view your loan limit and apply.
Stawika loan amounts range from as low as Ksh.200 to a maximum of Ksh.70,0000
The maximum interest rate is 21.44%
The loans provided are repayable within 21 days from the disbursement date.
To make a repayment, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to M-Pesa in your Safaricom menu on your phone
2. Select Lipa na M-PESA
3. Choose the Paybill option
4. Enter the Paybill number 830685
5. For account number, enter your M-Pesa number on which you received your Stawika loan
6. Enter your repayment amount
7. Enter your M-PESA pin
8. Confirm that all details are correct and press ‘OK’.
This app requires access to:
- Identity- find accounts on the device
- Contacts- find accounts on the device
- Phone- read phone status and identity
- Device ID & call information- read phone status and identity
- receive data from Internet
- view network connections
- full network access
prevent device from sleeping
2% daily penalty charge applied for a 10-day duration period.
REPAYMENT DATE EXTENSION
Penalty-free grace period of 4 days after due date.