Saida loan app is offered by GreenShoe Capital Inc. The mobile loan app is available on the Google Playstore is accessible to all Kenyans and has over 500K+ downloads as well as a 3.8/5 star rating with 9.6K+ reviews.
To be able to use the Saida app, one needs to own an android smartphone, be at least 18 years with a valid national ID and also be a registered Safaricom subscriber.
In addition, users must also grant the app permission to access your phone data in order to further ascertain the user’s eligibility.
1. Download and install the app.
2. Create an account by filling in the required details i.e full names as per national ID, registered mobile number, National ID No, and email address )
3. Login to the app and your loan limit will be displayed.
4. Type in your required loan amount ( should be within loan limit ) , duration for repayment and click ‘Request Loan‘
5. Upon approval, you will receive loan via M-PESA.
Saida offers a minimum loan amount of Ksh 600 and a maximum amount of Ksh 25,000 with each loan increment being dependent on a variety of factors including Saida repayment history.
The interest rates range between 7.5% to 10%
The loan is repayable within 30 days.
To make a repayment, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to M-Pesa in your Safaricom menu on your phone
2. Select Lipa na M-PESA
3. Choose the Paybill option
4. Enter the Paybill number 854400
5. For account number, enter your M-Pesa number with which you registered with.
6. Enter your repayment amount
7. Enter your M-PESA pin
8. Confirm that all details are correct and press ‘OK’.
This app has access to:
Location- precise location (GPS and network-based) and approximate location (network-based)
- Phone- read phone status and identity
- Device ID & call information- read phone status and identity
- Contacts- find accounts on the device, modify your contacts and read your contacts
- Storage- modify or delete the contents of your USB storage and read the contents of your USB storage
- Photos / Media / Files- modify or delete the contents of your USB storage and read the contents of your USB storage
- Identity- find accounts on the device
- SMS- receive text messages (SMS) and read your text messages (SMS or MMS)
- Device & app history- retrieve running apps
- read sync statistics
- receive data from Internet
- prevent device from sleeping
- read Google service configuration
- read sync settings
- view network connections
- full network access
- toggle sync on and off
- run at startup
create accounts and set passwords
Loan defaults upon due date will attract a rollover fee as well as inability to access future or larger loans. In addition, very late payments will result in being blacklisted by Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
REPAYMENT DATE EXTENSION
In the event one is not able to make payment at the due date, one can request for an extension period ranging between 7 days at no penalty or rollover fees.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org