REGISTRATION CODE: ACEXKN
Okash loan app is offered by OneSpot Technology Investment Ltd. The Okash loan app is available on the Google Playstore and is accessible to all Kenyans and has over 1M+ downloads as well as a 4.1/5 star rating with 58K+ reviews.
To be able to use the OKash loan app, one needs to own an android smartphone, be at least 18 years with a valid national ID and also be a registered Safaricom subscriber with a steady income.
In addition, users must also grant the app permission to access your phone data in order to further ascertain the user’s eligibility.
- Download the Okash loan app at the Google Playstore.
- Install it and follow the registration process to completion.
- Login, tap on the menu located at the top left of the app, click on ‘Promo code’ , enter the code ACEXKN and click on ‘Apply Code’.
- Navigate back to the menu and apply for your loan.
Generally, your phone data including SMS messages are used in lending decisions and in case you are unfortunate in getting a loan initially, keep the app installed and ensure you save the data on your phone, stay current with all other lenders, and correctly input your account details and try re-applying after the set duration.
OKash loan app offers a minimum loan of Ksh. 2500 to a maximum of Ksh.50,000 for the pilot phase and may increase up to Ksh 500,000
UPDATE: Interest rates have been revised depending on amount and repayment duration i.e
- 29 day loans are charged at 23.2%
- 22 day loans are charged at 17.6%
15 day loans are charged at 15%
Fee charged ranges between 14% – 16.8% and is highly dependent on the loan amount as well as the repayment duration.
UPDATE: The loan repayment durations have been revised i.e
- 15 days for loan amounts between Ksh 2,500 – Ksh 8,000
- 22 days for loan amounts between Ksh 6,500 – Ksh 9,000
- 29 days for loan amounts starting from Ksh 10,000
OKash loan offers repayment periods of 14, 21 and 30 days depending on the loan amount.
To make an Okash loan app repayment, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to M-Pesa in your Safaricom menu on your phone
2. Select Lipa na M-PESA
3. Choose the Paybill option
4. Enter the Paybill number 612224
5. For account number, enter your M-Pesa number on which you registered with.
6. Enter your repayment amount
7. Enter your M-PESA pin
8. Confirm that all details are correct and press ‘OK’.
This Okash loan app has access to:
- Device & app history- retrieve running apps
- Identity- find accounts on the device
- Calendar- read calendar events plus confidential information and add or modify calendar events and send email to guests without owners’ knowledge
- Contacts- find accounts on the device and read your contacts
- Location- approximate location (network-based), precise location (GPS and network-based) and access extra location provider commands
- SMS- read your text messages (SMS or MMS) and receive text messages (SMS)
- Phone- read phone status and identity
- Photos/Media/Files- read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Storage- read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Wi-Fi connection information- view Wi-Fi connections
- Device ID & call information- read phone status and identity
- receive data from Internet
- view network connections
- create accounts and set passwords
- connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi
- full network access
- run at startup
- draw over other apps
- prevent device from sleeping
A late fee of 2% per day is automatically charged on any outstanding amount not repaid after the due date.
Excess funds will be reversed to your M-PESA account within 14 days after the necessary account reconciliation procedures.
REPAYMENT DATE EXTENSION
Phone- 020 765 99 88
Official Website- https://ke.o-kash.com/kenya/en/