The Affordable Housing Programme (AHP) is an initiative by the Kenyan government as one of the pillars under the ‘Big 4 Agenda’ which ensures that low and middle income households have access to decent and affordable housing units.
1. Navigate to the webpage https://www.bomayangu.go.ke
2. Choose “Create An Account” option available under the Individual category.
3. You will be directed to the registration page whereby you will be required to fill in your information which include:
- Your First and Last name
- Date Of Birth
- National ID Number
- Mobile Phone Number
- Country Of Residence
- Create and Confirm Your Password
Calculate a simple mathematical equation
After filling in the fields, tick the checkbox confirming that you accept the terms and conditions and finally click on “CREATE ACCOUNT”
You will be directed to the next page confirming that your registration was successful while simultaneously an activation SMS will be sent to your phone.
To proceed, click on “Activate My BomaYangu Account”
4. Input the activation code sent to you via SMS then click on “ACTIVATE ACCOUNT”. You will once again be redirected to a confirmation page stating that your account was successfully activated.
To access your account, click on “Login to BomaYangu”
5. Lastly, login with your credentials i.e Email address, ID or phone number used during registration as well as the password that you created earlier.
Also, you will be required to once more solve a mathematical equation to complete your login request.
If you have entered all the details correctly, you will now be able to access your dashboard.