🇬🇧 The Money Shop Loan Review  : How It Works, Application, Payment, Contacts
- How Long It Takes To Reverse Mpesa Transaction  - November 26, 2023
- Private Student Loans Without Cosigner/No Credit History In USA 2023 - November 25, 2023
- 6 Pro Tips For Using 401k As Down-Payment Towards Your First Home - November 24, 2023
THE MONEY SHOP LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To access Money Shop loans, one must be a UK resident aged 18 years and above with a regular monthly income and should also possess a bank account, debit card as well as have access to internet banking.
THE MONEY SHOP LOAN REGISTRATION AND APPLICATION
1. Navigate to the online loan application page and use the drop-down menu to select your loan amount & repayment duration as well as select the purpose of the loan from the list provided.
2. Enter your personal details such as title, first & last name, email address, date of birth, mobile phone number, marital status, number of dependants, number of loans in the past 90 days and number of adults residing in the same house.
3. Enter your home and employment details such as home owner status, time at address and postcode.
In addition, also state the type of bank card you use as well as account number and bank sort code.
THE MONEY SHOP LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
The Money Shop loan amounts range from £50 upto a maximum of £5,000
THE MONEY SHOP LOAN INTEREST RATES
Interest rate is charged between 9.3% APR to Maximum 1294% APR
THE MONEY SHOP LOAN TERM
The loan term ranges from 3-36 months.
THE MONEY SHOP CONTACTS
Building 3, 566 Chiswick High Road,
Chiswick Park, London,
United Kingdom, W4 5YA
Tel: 08000 485 768