🇳🇬 Naira9ja Loan App - How To Apply, Repay, Interest rate, Contacts.
- Student Loan Forgiveness Program Application/ Deadline Requirements 2023 - September 22, 2023
- 6 Pro Tips For Using 401k As Down-Payment Towards Your First Home - September 22, 2023
- Kenyan Banks Offering Scholarships And How To Apply For Them  - September 20, 2023
Naira9ja loan app is one of the Nigerian playstore’s digital loans applications. A product by Xgo Finance Limited that was published in October 2021 has gathered 500K+ downloads and a 4.0/5 star rating with 17.4K+ reviews.
Naira9ja Loan Requirements/Eligibility Criteria
You must be a resident of Nigeria with a current bank account, phone number, and BVN card in order to be eligible for the Naira9ja loan.
Naira9ja Loan App Registration & Application
1. Get the Naira9ja app from Google Play.
2. Register and setup an account by providing the necessary personal information.
3. After completing registration, select the loan amount you want from the available loan limits.
4. After your loan request is granted, the money will be sent directly to your bank account.
Naira9ja Loan Amount Limits
Naira9ja loan amounts range from between ₦5,000 to ₦500,000
Naira9ja Loan Interest Rate
On its loans, Naira9ja levies interest rates of up to 30%.
Naira9ja Loan Repayment Duration
Loans provided by Naira9ja must be repaid within 8 days.
Naira9ja Loan Contact
Address: Plot GA 1, Ozumba Mbadiwe Ave, Victoria Island, Lagos