🇳🇬 BridgeCredit Online Loan - How To Apply, Repay, Interest rate, Contacts.
- Forgot Zenka PIN And Security Question? Follow These Steps To Access Your Account Instantly! - September 25, 2023
- Student Loan Forgiveness Program Application/ Deadline Requirements 2023 - September 22, 2023
- 6 Pro Tips For Using 401k As Down-Payment Towards Your First Home - September 22, 2023
BridgeCredit is a loan service provided by BridgeCredit Limited to Nigerian residents in-order to create easier accessibility to loans that will allow development and overall improvement of living standards.
BRIDGECREDIT LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To apply for BridgeCredit loans, the applicant is required to be aged between 22-55 years, be in employment with an active salary account and a positive credit history.
In addition, an applicant is required to provide valid national ID, recent passport photo, employment/confirmation/promotion letter, 6-month bank statement, post-dated cheques/standing order and recent utility bill.
BRIDGECREDIT LOAN APPLICATION
1. Navigate to BridgeCredit online website
2. Click on ‘Existing user’ if you already have an account with BridgeCredit. Otherwise, click on ‘New User’ to create an account whereby you will be required to provide personal information in the various 3 sections below.
- Step 1: Name(s), gender, marital status, education level, date of birth, phone number, email address, BVN and identification number from either driver’s license/passport/national ID/voter’s card.
- Step 2: Home address/LGA/state/landmark, residential status & years of residence, state of origin, dependants, employment status, occupation, industry and employer.
- Step 3: Employment start date, designation, employee ID, office address/LGA/state, office email and jobs in last 12 months.
- Step 4: Next of kin details such as name, relationship, phone number, address. In addition, also upload utility bill, ID card and passport photo. Lastly, provide branch/location, relationship manager and password.
Upon completion, click on ‘Finish’ to finalize the registration process.
BRIDGECREDIT LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
BridgeCredit loan amounts range from a minimum of ₦50,000 to a maximum of ₦2,000,000
BRIDGECREDIT LOAN INTEREST RATES
BridgeCredit interest rates are determined through risk-based pricing.
BRIDGECREDIT LOAN REPAYMENT DURATION
BridgeCredit loans have a loan tenure of 30 days or upon salary payday whereby repayments can be effected through various channels including; cheques, direct debit, standing order or online via Bridgecredit website.
BRIDGECREDIT LOAN CONTACTS
4th Floor, Nigerian Institution of Surveyors (NIS) Building,
ASSBIFI Road, Central Business District, Alausa
Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
Tel: 0700-BRIDGECREDIT, +234-811-583-8889, 0809-297-1111