🇮🇳 PaySense Loan App - How To Apply, Repay, Interest rate, Contacts.
- How Long It Takes To Reverse Mpesa Transaction  - November 26, 2023
- Private Student Loans Without Cosigner/No Credit History In USA 2023 - November 25, 2023
- 6 Pro Tips For Using 401k As Down-Payment Towards Your First Home - November 24, 2023
PaySense loan app is offered by PaySense Pte. Ltd. The PaySense loan app is available on the Google Playstore and is accessible to all residents of India and has over 5M+ downloads in addition to a 3.3/5 star rating with 66K+ reviews.
PAYSENSE LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To apply for Paysense loans, the applicant is required to be an Indian citizen aged between 21-60 years old, employed with a minimum salary of ₹ 18,000 or in business with a minimum monthly income of ₹ 20,000
Documents required include PAN Card & Selfie (proof of identity), Aadhaar card, voter ID, passport or driver’s license (proof of address) and Net-Banking or last 3 months bank e-statements (proof of income)
PAYSENSE LOAN APP DOWNLOAD
1. Download and Install Paysense loan app via either Playstore or Appstore
2. Fill your basic details to check loan eligibility status
3. Upload KYC documents – ID, Address proof, PAN card, selfie photo and bank cheque leaf/ IFSC code for your bank branch.
4. Verification of bank details and money transfer to bank account.
PAYSENSE LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
The Paysense loan amounts range from a minimum of ₹ 5,000 to a maximum of ₹ 5,00,000
PAYSENSE LOAN INTEREST RATES
Paysense loans are charged at 16-36% per annum and also attracts a standard processing fee of 3% of the loan amount.
PAYSENSE LOAN REPAYMENT DURATION
Paysense loans have a loan tenure of 3-60 months repayable through equal monthly installments (EMI) via NACH, debit card or net banking.
PAYSENSE LOAN CONTACTS
Jaivilla Dev Shakti 49 Tilak Road,
Navyug Colony, Santacruz West,
Mumbai, 400054 Maharashtra, India