🇮🇳 NIRA Loan App - How To Apply, Repay, Interest rate, Contacts.
- 🇰🇪 Buy Now, Pay Later Apps In Kenya: Sevi Review 2023 - September 30, 2023
- How To Find NSSF Username & Password In 2023 - September 29, 2023
- 3 Top Platforms To Report Digital Lenders In Kenya For Quick Action - September 27, 2023
NIRA loan app is offered by NIRA. The NIRA loan app is available on the Google Playstore and is accessible to all residents of India and has over 1M+ downloads in addition to a 4.4/5 star rating with 52K+ reviews.
NIRA LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To apply for Nira loans, the applicant is required to be an Indian citizen aged 21-55 years earning a minimum monthly salary of income of Rs12,000.
Additional verification documents are also needed for submission. Such include; Identity Proof (Aadhaar / Driving License / Passport / Voter ID), PAN card, Address Proof (Driving License / Utility Bills / Aadhaar / Passport / Bank Statements / Voter ID), latest 3-month payslips, photo and bank slip.
NIRA LOAN APP DOWNLOAD
1. Download and Install Nira loan app via either Playstore
2. Fill your basic details to check loan eligibility status
3. Upload KYC documents – ID, Address proof, PAN card, selfie photo and bank cheque leaf/ IFSC code for your bank branch.
4. Verification of bank details and money transfer to bank account.
NIRA LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
Nira loan amounts range from a minimum of ₹ 5,000 to a maximum of ₹ 1,00,000
NIRA LOAN INTEREST RATES
Nira loans are charged at 2-3% per month and also attract processing fee of Rs.350 + GST and a maximum of 2.0% of loan amount on the first loan.
NIRA LOAN REPAYMENT DURATION
Nira loans have a loan tenure of 3-12 months repayable via equated monthly installments using NACH or via the app through netbanking/debitcard.
NIRA LOAN CONTACTS