🇮🇳 FlexSalary Loan App - How To Apply, Repay, Interest rate, Contacts
- How Long It Takes To Reverse Mpesa Transaction  - November 26, 2023
- Private Student Loans Without Cosigner/No Credit History In USA 2023 - November 25, 2023
- 6 Pro Tips For Using 401k As Down-Payment Towards Your First Home - November 24, 2023
FlexSalary loan app is offered by VIVIFI. FlexSalary loan app is available on the Google Playstore and is accessible to all residents of India and has over 1M+ downloads in addition to a 3.9/5 star rating with 17K+ reviews.
FLEXSALARY LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To apply for Flexsalary loans, the applicant is required to be an Indian citizen aged 21 years or older and salaried with a monthly income of INR 8000.
Additional verification documents are also needed for submission. Such include; Identity Proof (Aadhaar / Driving License / Passport / Voter ID), PAN card, Address Proof (Driving License / Utility Bills / Aadhaar / Passport / Bank Statements / Voter ID), latest 3-month payslips, photo and bank slip.
FLEXSALARY LOAN APP DOWNLOAD
1. Download and Install Flexsalary loan app via either Playstore or Appstore
2. Fill your basic details to check loan eligibility status
3. Upload KYC documents – ID, Address proof, PAN card, selfie photo and bank cheque leaf/ IFSC code for your bank branch.
4. Verification of bank details and money transfer to bank account.
FLEXSALARY LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
The Flexsalary loan amounts range from a minimum of ₹ 4,000 to a maximum of ₹ 2,00,000
FLEXSALARY LOAN INTEREST RATES
Flexsalary loans are charged at 36% per month and also attract processing fee of between ₹300 – ₹750 which represents a fraction of the loan amount.
FLEXSALARY LOAN REPAYMENT DURATION
Flexsalary loans have a loan tenure of 10-36 months repayable via equated monthly installments.
FLEXSALARY LOAN CONTACTS
5th Floor Block C, Sanali Info Park,
Road No 2, Banjara Hills,
Whatsapp +919908795151/ +919908935151/ +919100038349