🇮🇳 Dhani Loan App - How To Apply, Repay, Interest rate, Contacts.
- Forgot Zenka PIN And Security Question? Follow These Steps To Access Your Account Instantly! - September 25, 2023
- Student Loan Forgiveness Program Application/ Deadline Requirements 2023 - September 22, 2023
- 6 Pro Tips For Using 401k As Down-Payment Towards Your First Home - September 22, 2023
Dhani loan app is offered by Dhani. The Dhani loan app is available on the Google Playstore and is accessible to all residents of India and has over 10M+ downloads in addition to a 3.7/5 star rating with 600K+ reviews.
DHANI LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To apply for Dhani loans, the applicant is required to submit personal information including; full name, birth date, phone number, current residential address & pincode, status of employment, monthly income level as well as PAN card number.
DHANI LOAN APP DOWNLOAD
1. Download and Install Dhani loan app via Playstore or Appstore
2. Apply using Aadhaar to complete your KYC & get money instantly OR
3. Upload your identity documents & your selfie & complete your application.
4. Check all the details pertaining to your loan like amount, tenure, rate etc. & proceed for disbursal.
5. Link your bank account for Auto Debit of monthly EMIs using Net banking/Debit Cards option OR Aadhaar based emandate option OR you may also use the physical emandate option.
DHANI LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
Dhani loan amounts range from a minimum of ₹ 10,000 to a maximum of ₹ 5,00,000.
DHANI LOAN INTEREST RATES
Dhani loans are charged at 3% per month and also attract a platform service charge fee which a small fraction of the loan amount.
DHANI LOAN REPAYMENT DURATION
Dhani loans have a loan tenure of 1 month.
DHANI LOAN CONTACTS
Phone: 0124 – 6555555