🇬🇧 Mr Lender Loan Review  : How It Works, Application, Payment, Contacts
- How To Reactivate A Dormant Equity Bank Account  - October 2, 2023
- 🇰🇪 Buy Now, Pay Later Apps In Kenya: Sevi Review 2023 - September 30, 2023
- How To Find NSSF Username & Password In 2023 - September 29, 2023
Mr Lender an online loan service offered by PDL Finance Limited under reference number 673310 that is available to UK residents.
MR LENDER LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To be eligible for drafty loans, the applicant is required to be at least 18 years of age or over, employed with a monthly net salary of not less than £600 with an active bank account linked to a debit card.
MR LENDER LOAN REGISTRATION AND APPLICATION
1. Go to the lender’s online application page
2. Use the available sliders to select the loan amount, duration and repayment frequency then click ‘Apply’
3. Enter the details required for each section i.e
- Loan details: amount, installment months, next & following pay-dates, loan purpose and promo code (optional)
- Personal details: title, first & surname, date of birth, gender, marital status, mobile phone number and email address
- Residential status: home status, address, town, county, postcode and months at address
- Employment details: status, monthly income, employer’s name, industry, phone number, job title, payment frequency & secondary income (if any)
- Affordability: monthly expenses including utilities, groceries/shopping, travel, clothing, telecommunications, council tax, credit commitments and ad-hoc bills.
- Bank details: bank name, sort code, account number, card type and mode of payment.
- Additional assessment factors such availability of any social addictions or probability of decrease in future income.
4. Select ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ to agree to future marketing offers and also have your details shared to third parties.
5. Click ‘Submit’ to finalize the application process.
MR LENDER LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
Mr Lender loan amounts range from a minimum of £100 to a maximum of £1,000
MR LENDER LOAN INTEREST RATES
Mr Lender charges a daily interest rate of 0.08% on outstanding capital.
MR LENDER LOAN TERM
The loans have a loan term of 3-6 months whereby repayment is through automatic direct debit from one’s account as per set due dates.
MR LENDER CONTACTS
30 City Road, London, EC1Y 2AB, UK
Mr Lender, PO Box 366,
Loughton, Essex, IG10 9EW