🇬🇧 CashFloat Loan Review  : How It Works, Application, Payment, Contacts
- 🇰🇪 Buy Now, Pay Later Apps In Kenya: Sevi Review 2023 - September 30, 2023
- How To Find NSSF Username & Password In 2023 - September 29, 2023
- 3 Top Platforms To Report Digital Lenders In Kenya For Quick Action - September 27, 2023
CashFloat is an online loan service provided by Western Circle Ltd under reference number 714479 that is available to UK residents.
CASHFLOAT LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To qualify for a loan an applicant is required to be an employed UK resident with a regular income who is at least 18 years old and have an active UK bank account.
CASHFLOAT LOAN REGISTRATION AND APPLICATION
1. Navigate to the online loan application page and use the respective drop-down menus to select your loan amount & repayment duration (months), next payday, following payday and payment frequency.
Enter your personal details i.e title, first name & surname, date of birth, email, home phone, mobile phone, private address postcode, address, residence type, time at address, marital status and loan purpose.
Also include your monthly income i.e monthly net salary, other sources of income/benefits (pension, bonus, tax credits, overtime, extra work, child benefits) and number of dependants.
Your employment details are also required i.e employment type, job title, company name, employment industry, employment duration, work phone/email/website, company size, work postcode and work address.
Also state your bank name, account number, sort code and card type.
Also select the rest of the check boxes to allow your credit profile to be verified by credit agencies as well as allow CashFloat to act as a credit broker and refer you to a third party lender.
4. Upon completion, click on ‘Submit loan application’ tab.
CASHFLOAT LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
Cashfloat loan amounts range from a minimum of £300 to a maximum of £1,500
CASHFLOAT LOAN INTEREST RATES
The loans are charged between 295.58% APR and a maximum APR of 1294%.
CASHFLOAT LOAN TERM
The loans have a loan term of 3-9 months.
Office 8, 2a Highfield Avenue
London NW11 9ET
Tel: 020 3757 1933