🇬🇧 CashAsap Loan Review  : How It Works, Application, Payment, Contacts
- Forgot Zenka PIN And Security Question? Follow These Steps To Access Your Account Instantly! - September 25, 2023
- Student Loan Forgiveness Program Application/ Deadline Requirements 2023 - September 22, 2023
- 6 Pro Tips For Using 401k As Down-Payment Towards Your First Home - September 22, 2023
CashAsap is an online loan service provided by APFIN Ltd under reference number 673186 that is available to UK residents.
CASHASAP LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To qualify for a loan an applicant is required to be a resident in the UK of at least 18 years old, be in full-time or part-time employment and possess a UK bank account with a linked VISA debit card.
CASHASAP LOAN REGISTRATION AND APPLICATION
1. Go to the lender’s website and use the respective sliders to choose the amount that you would like to borrow as well as the duration and also the frequency in which you receive payments.
2. In the personal information section, provide your title, first/middle/last name, gender, date of birth, marital status, number of dependants and employment status.
3. Provide how much you spend monthly on various categories such as mortgage/rent, electricity, gas & water, food, travel, council tax, internet, landline & mobile phone, other loan/credit card payments and any other regular monthly expenditure.
You will also be required to confirm that all the information entered is correct and is a true reflection of your income and spending activity.
Similarly, you should state the source of funds to make repayment and also confirm that you have put into consideration your future potential to repay the loan.
For work address, state the building number, street, city, postcode and work phone number.
CASHASAP LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
Cashasap loan amounts ranged from a minimum of £150 to a maximum of £750
CASHASAP LOAN INTEREST RATES
Interest rates are dependent on individual circumstances such as loan amount and repayment period.
CASHASAP LOAN TERM
The loans have a loan term of 1-35 days.
3rd Floor,12 Gough Square,London,EC4A 3DW
Tel: 0800 488 0905