🇦🇺 OzCash Loan Review  : How It Works, Application, Payment, Contacts
- Forgot Zenka PIN And Security Question? Follow These Steps To Access Your Account Instantly! - September 25, 2023
- Student Loan Forgiveness Program Application/ Deadline Requirements 2023 - September 22, 2023
- 6 Pro Tips For Using 401k As Down-Payment Towards Your First Home - September 22, 2023
OzCash loan (Australia) is an online loan service provided by Swift Loans Pty Ltd under credit license 461533 that is available to Australian residents.
OzCASH LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To make a loan application, the applicant is required to be 18 years old or above Australian citizen or permanent resident with a consistent income stream channeled through a bank account from employment.
OzCASH LOAN REGISTRATION AND APPLICATION
1. Navigate to the online loan application portal
2. Select the reason for loan application, the amount and payment frequency.
3. Enter information about you such as title, names, date of birth, email address, mobile phone number and password.
4. State your employment status and annual gross income from all sources.
5. Read, understand and accept the ‘Privacy acknowledgement and consent’ by selecting the checkbox.
6. Click ‘Next’
7. State your monthly income from salaries/wages, other income sources, expenses and confirm that you are 18 years old, an Australian permanent resident and have the capability of repaying the loan.
OzCASH LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
OzCash amounts range from a minimum of $200 to a maximum of $4,500
OzCASH LOAN INTEREST RATES
OzCash attracts a 20% establishment fee and a 4% per month of the principle amount.
OzCASH LOAN TERM
The loans have a loan term of 1-12 months whereby repayment is through automatic direct debit from one’s account as per scheduled repayment dates.
However, in the event of failure to make repayment on due date, penalty fees will be incurred. On the other hand, early repayments are possible only if prior communication is made via the contacts below.
OzCASH LOAN CONTACTS
C/- Oz Cash Loans
P O Box 507
Toorak, 3142. Victoria
Tel: 03 9015 9507