🇦🇺 Ferratum Loan Review  : How It Works, Application, Payment, Contacts
- Forgot Zenka PIN And Security Question? Follow These Steps To Access Your Account Instantly! - September 25, 2023
- Student Loan Forgiveness Program Application/ Deadline Requirements 2023 - September 22, 2023
- 6 Pro Tips For Using 401k As Down-Payment Towards Your First Home - September 22, 2023
Ferratum (Australia) is an online loan service provided by Ferratum Australia Pty Ltd that is available to residents of Australia.
FERRATUM LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To make a loan application, the applicant is required to be 18 years old or above Australian citizen or permanent resident with a consistent income stream channeled through a bank account either from employment, business or government benefits.
The applicant should also possess an active phone number, email address as well as a bank statement (employed) or recent invoices (self-employed)
Additional verification documentation include; medicare card, photo ID from either driver’s license, passport or proof of age card and 3-month old utility bill.
FERRATUM LOAN REGISTRATION AND APPLICATION
1. Navigate to the Ferratum online loan application portal
2. Choose your preferred loan amount and term by using the slider as well as your payment frequency (weekly/bi-weekly/monthly)
Depending on the choices made above, the system will automatically calculate the variable in terms of weekly repayments, installment amount, APR, total amount repayable as well as the incurred fees.
3. If in agreement with the above calculations, proceed to enter your first & last name, email address and phone number.
4. Check/Uncheck the box depending on your decision regarding receipt of marketing materials from Ferratum.
6. Click ‘Continue’
FERRATUM LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
Ferratum loan amounts range from a minimum of $500 to a maximum of $1,900
FERRATUM LOAN INTEREST RATES
Ferratum loans attract a 20% establishment fee and a 4% per month account keeping fee.
FERRATUM LOAN TERM
Ferratum loans have a loan term of 3-6 months whereby repayment is through automatic direct debit from one’s account on set pay dates. These pay dates/repayment plan are usually sent out via email upon disbursement of the loan amounts.
However, users also have the option to make early repayments by simply filling out and submitting an online request form.
Also for loan extensions, one can contact the collections department through the phone number 0284 168 032 or email address email@example.com
For loan reschedules on payments, one is required to fill in the online reschedule form.
FERRATUM LOAN CONTACTS
Phone: +61 8 9358 5551
Whatsapp: +61 2 8015 5035