🇦🇺 FairGo Loan Review  : How It Works, Application, Payment, Contacts
- Forgot Zenka PIN And Security Question? Follow These Steps To Access Your Account Instantly! - September 25, 2023
- Student Loan Forgiveness Program Application/ Deadline Requirements 2023 - September 22, 2023
- 6 Pro Tips For Using 401k As Down-Payment Towards Your First Home - September 22, 2023
FairGo (Australia) is an online loan service provided by FairGo Finance Pty Ltd under credit license 387995 that is available to employed Australian residents.
FAIRGO LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To make a loan application, the applicant is required to be 18 years old or above Australian citizen or permanent resident with a consistent income stream channeled through a bank account from employment. Also proof of identification such as drivers licence number OR medicare card number is required as well as 3-months bank statement.
FAIRGO LOAN REGISTRATION AND APPLICATION
1. Navigate to the online loan application portal
2. Choose your loan type, reason and amount.
3. Enter your personal particulars such as title, first & last name, date of birth, mobile number and email address.
4. Click ‘Go’
5. Enter your current address, number of dependants, marital status and residential status.
7. Click ‘Next’
8. State your income source & date, business name, employer contact number, income frequency and weekly gross household income.
9. Submit your bank statements by entering your bank details for verification.
FAIRGO LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
FairGo loan amounts range from a minimum of $300 to a maximum of $10,000
FAIRGO LOAN INTEREST RATES
FairGo attracts a 20% establishment fee and a 4% per month of the principle amount.
FAIRGO LOAN TERM
The loans have a loan term of 2-48 months whereby repayment is through automatic direct debit from one’s account as per set due dates.
However, early repayment is welcomed without any cancellation fees.
In the event of failure to make repayment on due date, extra penalty charges will be incurred on the principle amount.
FAIRGO LOAN CONTACTS
P.O Box Z5302,
St Georges Terrace, WA 6831
Tel: 1300 324 746